Re: Ferguion Family Story

To: joetimney@dol.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ferguion Family Story
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:21:23 EST
I agree Joe! Great magazine on equal level with The Rodders Journal. The
Ferguson story is a great one. I only met Don Sr. once when he flew out to look
at
and buy a Riley 4Port I had, super nice guy, the first LSR guy I ever meet.
If you look at all the cars in the Willianson Bugatti feature, I worked on
every one except the polished aluminum bodied T51. That Type 57SC that won
Pebble
Beach two years ago set the World Record for highest price paid at an auction
when the Doctor bought it for under $70,000. that might get you a nice '32
Ford 3Window today. Bob in connecticut