Another Dzus Question...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Dzus Question...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:23:50 -0800
Yeah, yeah, yeah.... I know you are tired of me asking about dzus
fasteners.   Well, I have then mostly in hand and about 2/3 of them in.
BUT, and that is a BIG but, the panel dimpler I have is for the non-self
eject kind. The self eject have the metal seat attached with the
ejecting spring. This requires that the dimple be much larger that th
enon eject kind. What's a mother to do? Just for chuckles I toyed with
the dremel to see if I could open the dimple that way...wont live long
enough to get r done that way. Is there a larger panel dimpler for these
self eject fasteners?   And yes, it is looking pretty good right
now...One more panel and fixing these dimples and I am done...once again...

lemme hear from ya'll about what to do with the dimpler issue..

mayf, off planet in Pahrump