RE: land racing .com

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: land racing .com
From: "Jon Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:19:17 -0700
List,

Board is back on-line. I was able to recover all data back to this past
sunday Jan 11, 2005. There is some security leaks and backdoors that let
hackers in on the version i am running. Status right now is I have recovered
and made a backup of the board. Upgrading it to latest version will take
rest of the night. Will hopefully have it back up in early hours of the
morning.

Jon