RE: NON-LSR, DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: NON-LSR, DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:45:57 -0800 (PST)
> Me plot perish the thought. Though you never know maybe Amo and i are
> plotting together..LOL
> I asked the Pontiac dealer how to get rid of the daytime running light
> feature and said it was a switxch position and I said fine the make it
> normal, they are still on at noon..
> Dave

Come on guys! Let's not knock the daytime running light law. In CA it is
now also necessary to switch on the headlights if the wipers are in use.

Visiblity is always an issue. I try to remember to use my headlights when
towing, and generally anytime I am on an extended trip. If nothing else,
it helps to better judge the distance of oncoming traffic.

If we are trying to save energy, don't user the A/C...it is a heavy hitter
in energy consumption. Of course, not too many of us using A/C right now.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC