Re: Dancing with the stars? ( How NOT to view it )(no Lsr )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dancing with the stars? ( How NOT to view it )(no Lsr )
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 21:29:01 -0700
Uhhh...suggestion?  Two toobs, two VCRs?  There's just 2 of us here
in our empty nest, but we've got 4 toobs and 3 VCRs.  Makes those
weekends with lotsa racing easier to manage.  Besides...my VCRs have
automatic commercial advance.  Really makes it nice not to have to
watch the same stupid commercial over and over and over.....and me
darlin bride can watch whatever she likes.

Ray
Taylorsville, Ut
*Daytona 24 hours is only 3 weeks away