Re: Non Dzus ... glare blockers

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Non Dzus ... glare blockers
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:48:22 -0700
I really like polarized sun glasses for skiing on a bright day and the
salt.
I lose less color definition and can see the gauges on the dash with
little problem.  Sure is nice to have a polarized filter on a camera on
a bright day and all I get are better colors in the photo . . . unless I
fail to rotate it properly.  Not a problem with glasses.

Wes