Quiet List..

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quiet List..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:34:14 -0800
Well, is anybody alive out there? Very quiet....

Nothing new to report from my shop in Pahrump other than I am gonna weld
up some trailer ramps for Dale. Took some pictures of the lsr car for
the log book. Caught a head cold.

Oh, I finished my wideband AFR meter install a few days ago. It is the
Innovative Motorsports LC-1 with the XD-1 display. Pretty slick  Gary,
my son, and I went looking for chassis dynos in LAs Vegas  a Friday or 2
ago. Found one at Silver State Motorsports, a Ford place, and one at
Kroyer Engines. Both are at teh speedway. The Kroyer one has an
electrodynamic brake attached so that it can run as long as you want to
put gas in the car. Nice NASCAR shop. Silver State is more to my liking
though because it looked like a car shop, not a hospital room. Also went
by Tom's Motorsports and chatted with him: hes is a dyed in the wool
Cobra man and his shop was full of them. I had to stand back else I
woulda drooled on them. Then up to Shelby's place to take in the Museum
there. Went to Curtis Steel and got material for tonneau for the LSR
car. Will be wroking on that one day soon (soon as the &^%$%^&^$& cold
clears up). Also snagged a 4 x 10 sheet of 16 gauge for general purpose
shop stuff.

Well, that pretty much sums up my time for the past week or so..

mayf, out in Pahrump