Race car seat

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race car seat
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:57:47 -0800
Had to go to LA yesterday.  So I took a a side trip out to Pomona to see
the NHRA drag cars. Now I have not been to the drag races in 25 years.
Because I want to build a new seat for the streamliner I thought the top
fuel cars might give me some good ideas. Looked at the funny cars also.
Was not impressed. I need to look at the IRL/Indy cars to see how to
make a really good seat for a tub type car. Anyone have any really good
pictures? Anyone have an in with a team?    Doug Odom  back in big ditch