RE: New project (off topic)

To: "Ray Buck" <rbuck@aros.net>
Subject: RE: New project (off topic)
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:55:38 -0500
Ray;

You might be right about the Ajax propellant. Amen on the Herc launch.
BTW, there was even a Nike Zeus program but it was terminated.

At Redstone there was another instructor who had business cards printed
up that said

"Have Nike-Will Travel. Wire Enos, White Sands Missile Range, NM".

I forget his last name; Enos had been in a Nike- Hercules unit at WSMR
before being transferred to Redstone Arsenal.

Thanks for the link to your Crete photos. We flew to the Outer Hebrides
islands for firing our Corporal missiles out into the Atlantic.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ