Re: cooling question

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: cooling question
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:21:50 -0600
i know, but when your short on funds, ya gotta go
with what ya got.........i figured it was worth
investigating the feasiblity of  cheap, good, organic and crude......
in one mixture........

running a special currently on "white" grease........

Jon, are you going to Maxton and or Texas......I hope you
get to show us your stuff this year, we will be watching...

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com