Re: Willys ( no lsr, well sorta )

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Willys ( no lsr, well sorta )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:34:31 -0500
Neil I'd love to have some pic's of how to up grade these brakes... I was
totally shocked that they are only single piston calipers....

The other thing I need to look into is the C4... seems it's only got two
lower gears... and no drive.... soooo I'm not sure what happened to
Drive....  maybe the trans is junk... who knows... I was happy just to have
it under it's own power....

The Berkeley is just sitting there ready for me to make the decision to run
it at El Mirage in Nov....   With the amount of time I've been on the road
in the last 3 months... I'm not really looking forward to the trip... and if
this one got rained out I'd be less then happy.... and that's not a way to
start a trip like this....

Keith