Re: NON-LSR Computer Security FYI

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: NON-LSR Computer Security FYI
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:03:45 -0600
They tell me to recover old or overwritten data is very expensive. I guess
thats what a back up is for. I have a lot of old stuff on 3 1/2 floppies and
still have a drive for them on my desk top. Some day I will take it to the
hills behind my house and use the 12 ga on it to see how many shots it takes
to destroy the hard drive. the rest goes to the recycle co.
Glen