Re: My first major bodywork

To: jon.the.wise@gmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My first major bodywork
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:22:41 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/2005 7:13:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jon.the.wise@gmail.com writes:

Don't  suppose anybody has a mitsubishi turbo (or better yet a holset
HX35 or HX40  off their diesel that they upgraded... I can get a
mitsubishi spec turbine  housing and make serious gobs of power with
that! ) or a decent sized  intercooler laying around that they don't
need? Cause the only thing  keeping me from starting her up now is a
turbo, intercooler, intercooler  pipes, fuel pressure regulator, fuel
injector O rings, spark plug wires,  and a radiator hose :-)

Take a look at _www.turbodieselregister.com_
(http://www.turbodieselregister.com)  for  these turbos, plenty to be had for a
price!!

hope this helps !!   Tony  G