Tractor/Trailer for Sale

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tractor/Trailer for Sale
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:26:38 -0700
For those wishing to upgrade their rolling stock in the race car
transport area, there is a really really nice Freightliner FL70, with a
large living quarters box plus about a 45 ft or so goose neck triple
axle trailer for sale here in the big city of Pahrump. I stopped and
looked, but no information other than phone numbers (see below). From
what I could see externally, this is a class act, very nice!

phone numbers:   1 - 775 - 727 - 7151                  cell 1 - 702 -
595 - 4065

I suspect it has a pretty hefty asking price.  It is really nice, oh did
I say that already? Let me say it again...looks really nice. Wish it was
mine!

mayf