Tires

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: "Bob & Bobe" <rbeefmst@brightok.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:12:42 -0500
anybody out there that runs Maxton, i"ve got a tire problem you might be able
to help me with.  I'm planning to run the Tx. Mile with my C/CBGAlt. Stude. I
am trying to come up with some Z rated 15" tires, 25" in dia. or so.  Am
limited to cross section width due to stock Stude. fender wells.  All the 15"
Z rated tires that were avail. a few years ago have been discontinued.  There
are a few V rated 15 available.  Have any of you guys tried them in the 200mph
range?  I have 18" wheels but all the tires I've found are much too wide.  Any
other suggestion?

Thanks
Bob
Ragsdale Race Engines