Re: What about El Mirage

To: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: What about El Mirage
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:06:41 -0700 (PDT)
Calloway sent me this note yesterday
Ed
"The El Mirage lake surface is in better shape than
I've seen for quite a while & holding up really well.
We were out testing & doing driver development runs &
ran through a tank of gas & you can not see where we
had been. What has happened is this last rain, filled
in around the segment, making the surface nearly
solid."
George