Bonneville Show

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville Show
From: "Jon Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:06:06 -0600
List,

Just watched a show on the Travel Channel called Wheels of Fire. Alot of
bonneville coverage and alot of members from list.
This is an older show, Had clips and Don and Rick Vesco, alot of coverage of
Carl Heap, Ron Main, interviews with Tanis Hammond and Jeanie Pflum, Joe Law
lakester with Trish Kisner driving, Nancy Wennerberg, even had small clip of
Joe Amo, Larry Forstall bike, Allison Volk, Rick Yacoucci just tons of show.
It was packed in with some other junk, but Bonneville was main part of show.
Wheels of Fire.

It was my first show I recorded on my new DVR system, no commercials... And
it was on at 4 pm MTN time today.

Jon