Re: B25C Pulled from S.C. Lake ( Very OT)

To: <john.szalay@att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B25C Pulled from S.C. Lake ( Very OT)
From: "Joe Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:28:52 -0400
Heck, we had one go down in the 30-foot deep Monongahela River here in
Pittsburgh 60 years ago---the night ditching was observed by many in a steel
mill along side the river, so the exact ditching spot is known, but no one
has ever been able to find the B-25 which has led to many stories about "men
in black", all kinds of weird explanations, etc. As I remember it, the crew
was saved. Maybe Clive Cussler could find it.

Lance