Re: Non LSR - White Castle

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Non LSR - White Castle
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:58:55 -0600
Sure can tell when everyone needs a little speed in their systems, little
hambergers and air planes and what ever else comes up on the area of boredom
between events, I sure hope we get the world finals off and everyone has
enough salt in the system to last until next August. Some of you still have
Maxton, texas and the big island down under.

In the mean time we can look at videos and read about it while Jon W is
shoveling snow and in some cases a little BS. OH! we cant forget Keith who
is out doing some hotrod mag. street racer thing and no doubt will have tons
of stories and how skinny diat coke keeps him thin and wired to the hilt.

I wonder if Tonya is giving him a little prozac each night to calm him down.
Theres a chance that Tom and Linda Burkland will be here on thursday after
noon. Be good to see them again. This coming week end is the 13th annual
Drylakes Racing Hall of Fame & Gas Up in Bullton, So. Cal.
Always a great event and many well deserving people will be inducted.

Nuff stuff fer now, have fun Jon with the big wide shovel this winter.
Glen