Re: dull days

To: Jim Waldron <jwaldron47@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: dull days
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:56:39 -0400
On Thursday, September 15, 2005, at 04:02 PM, Jim Waldron wrote:

> Speaking of wherever, where can I go to put around in my prototype?
> Deserted parking lot?  Where do you recommend?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim W.

Come on up to the great white north (that's turning pretty fall colors
already).  We live on a nice county road that got a brand-new layer of
blacktop this summer.  The road sees all of a hundred or so cars/24
hours, is straight (with 10' altitude variations over the four-mile
length), and is populated by folks that play with dirt bikes,
snowmobiles, skid-steers, and other non-highway-legal vehicles on the
road.  I ran Nancy's turbo bike a few laps two weeks ago, sorting out
the carb. troubles -- it was fun, and none of the "neighbors" even gave
me a second glance.  Bring your test vehicle and go for a ride on the
Dukes Road!

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan