Re: World Finals

To: jkamo@rushmore.com
Subject: Re: World Finals
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:24:09 -0700
Joe, what is different from the BUB meet vs SpeedWeek? What was done
differently? Do any of the bikes weigh as much as a car? By that I mean
does any water come up when yo run your bike over it? How about a car?
Doy they cause the water to come up? Do bikes slow faster than cars?
Must, more drag, eh?

Wish I was packing the trailer to go to WOS...

mayf