RE: $900 of diesel fuel?

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: $900 of diesel fuel?
From: "Jon Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:25:52 -0600
Nope, no matter the price of fuel or cost of getting there.... My dedication
is to the sport and everything else comes second to me. I can off set the
costs somewhat by sleeping in a tent, and eating cheap instead of the $15
buffet.....

even the speeding ticket I got coming out to speedweek (89 mph in 75 mph.)
costs $130.. Luckly I hit the penny slots for $400.

If there is a meet, I will be there. In my line of work I can find a job the
same day.... If bonneville is an issue for them i find work somewhere else.
My opening line at an interview is I need these days off.... Do you have a
problem with that? If not, ok lets talk money....

Jon