Parts Frustration in the Great White North eh?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Frustration in the Great White North eh?
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:06:11 -0400
So I need new pistons, rings and rod bearings for my two year old Mopar 500 cid
crate motor and I want new rod bolts. But Mopar does not stock the bearings or
the rod bolts and we are doubtful whether or not I'll get 8 pistons or the
rings. Who is running the show there. So now I've got pistons coming from
Detroit, bearings coming from Georgia and rod bolts coming in from Eagle rods
wherever they are located.I bought the crate motor because two years ago you
could get everything from Chrysler, now they are no longer supplying the stuff,
only two years later. Any bonehead in business 101 could tell you this is a
piss poor way to run a business. Thankfully I am only a border away and all of
this stuff can be shipped quickly, but I wonder do you Ford and Chevy guys run
into this kind of BS ?
                    Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>