Re: EFI update on the Berkeley...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: EFI update on the Berkeley...
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:01:11 -0400
On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 06:59 AM, Keith Turk wrote:

> So that's what I'm doing... what are you folks up to?
>
> Keith

The usual adventure -- getting the bikes out of the shop and into the
trailer, that's what we're up to.  Nancy's new fiberglass will be
finished by the air brush folks tomorrow, then to the paint booth for
clearcoat and buffing.  We haven't seen -- just discussed -- but folks,
come enjoy the #1478 bike's new look.  Nancy wanted a paint scheme (for
the bike) that isn't likely to be duplicated, and I think she's going
to have it.  I'm not sure yet if the tank and a few small parts will be
done, but there's no doubt that the rest of the bike is ... unique.

We leave Marquette next Thursday and drive directly from Marquette to
Wendover via Charlotte, NC.  Look at a map -- it's only about 1,200
miles out of the way when we do this.

My bike should be getting its final tune-up the first of next week --
the Motec guys are going to visit the dyno.  I even broke down and
ordered up a new(er) laptop to run the thing.  Got Wi-Fi, too, so I can
update the mail when we stop at truckstops on the way.

I'll write a separate note about the Salt Talks picnic - to invite one
and all to plan to attend.  But -- hey Keith -- you gonna be able to
get the shirts for me?

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan