My activities . . .

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: My activities . . .
From: adin@frontier.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:28:48 -0600
Hi all,

I have yet to "update," for obvious reasons.  It seems I'll be part of the
group, however minor, so here goes . . .

>From WOS 2004 ~ my "what I did on my vacation" report:

http://www.miata.net/motm/2004/adin.html

With such an early success, I have no reason to believe the next step isn't
possible.  (Note:  "It only looks easy!"  is very true, ask the guys that
didn't make it!)  Once again the Miata will be the mode of transportation, this
time trying the 150 club.  Last year the little white car pulled so strongly
that the 135 was just a cruise through the timing lights.  If I have the gears
and the revs this one should go pretty well, too.

Recent activities:  safety stuff - seat, fire suit, tidying up.  Recently
installed a methanol injection which isn't quite dialed in yet.  I understand
this is a no-no on "street" cars anyway so it will be disconnected for WOS.

At the very least, some of the safety/tech stuff will sink in to help make me
safe at other venues.

cheers,

David, a SaltRat, in Durango