Re: Coatings

To: "Finishline Coatings" <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>,
Subject: Re: Coatings
From: "kturk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:10:46 -0500
Russ... I feel your pain on this issue and started to say something when I
saw it but was in a hurry....

Honest answer is Russ and Leona have been on this list since we started it
and have supported many of us over the years with freebies.... ( thank you
Russ )....

He's worked extensively with several teams and to the best of my knowledge
NOBODY has had anything but wonderful stuff to say about them and Finish
Line coatings....

Hang in there Russ.... we all appreciate your knowledge... thou I wish you
would get on here more and rant a bit... both about our usage of your
products and the actual abilty they can provide the community overall.  When
we have guys like you and your subject matter knowledge it's just a damn
shame not to use it.

Keith