Re: Teflon coating pistons

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@hotmail.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Teflon coating pistons
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:14:47 -0700 (PDT)
Phillip
Do you really want "teflon"?  We use a system that the NASCAR teams and many
other racers use. Ceramic on the top and "moly" on the sides. The shop is in
Houston. It is not unusual to see several pallets of pistons from one team when
we go there.

                                  Glenn

where can I get some pistons "teflon" coated? thanks Phil

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile