July El Mirage Meet..

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: July El Mirage Meet..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:51:23 -0700
It is beginning to look like Gary LaRonge and I both will come to the
July 17 meet for tech inspection, not to run, but to get both vehicles
checked out. Will there be sufficient inspectors there? Both cars have
the beans for more than 200 mph if everything works right, so this is a
2 inspector look over. I may not have my suit yet but it is the car I am
anxious about. Ditto for Gary. We had hoped to entice a couple of
inspectors to visit pahrump so we wouldn't have to trailer up, drive
over, trailer back and unload, but that seems to be a non happening
event...sigh... and my trailer wont be ready until August, so will have
to farkle around with one from the trailer shop.

Can the car be inspected on the trailer? An open trailer? I sure hope so
because this may be a four alarm fire getting it on and off a substitute
carrier.

What time on the 17th would be a good time to corral inspectors. Ya'll
might as well all come and look at the Phunny and awful paint job etc
and snicker and giggle some. Your last chance to make fun of me (well
maybe not the last chance but one where I laugh with you) and my car...

mayf