Re: U.S. Grand Prix (F1) Tire probs (NO LSR)

To: foxriverkid@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U.S. Grand Prix (F1) Tire probs (NO LSR)
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:09:53 EDT
As it is now after 8 PM EST, we know what the US GP results were. Michelin
knew the rules, Bridgestone had no problems, Period. If there wasn't a chance
of
rain for race time, the drivers probably would've quit the day before.
Ironically, many blamed Ferraris' losses this year on inadequate rubber from
Bridgestone.
My car turns good but I don't trust the tires over 200, sooooo can we put a
chicane at the 2 on the short course?
Too bad Danica wasn't there, they coulda blamed it on her.
Bob W