Re: Salt Report

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Salt Report
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:53:38 -0700
Neil & Dan,
I just got the SCTA Rep Meeting Minutes. They were out on the salt , I
believe three weeks ago, and they said that there is dry salt at about
the 3 to 4 mile. A group will be going back in July to take another look
and select a course. They sounded optimistic. There are 407 pre entries!
That doesn't include mine since I forgot that May 15th was the deadline.
That mistake is going to take an extra couple of hundred dollars out of
my budget. Oh well, that is how it is!

There have been several years that we have had to drive through 2 or 3
miles water to find the race course. So with that in mind, it is
difficult to tell what is out there from the road.

With only about 2 months to get ready, I have my plate full. I am
hopeful that we will run and my car consists of a frame without even a
rear axle under it as yet.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC