Re: 66 GTO

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 66 GTO
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:54:59 -0400
Tony

Plane tickets to SLC are relatively cheep. Just about everyone on this list
will be there and the East Coast crowd usually are pitted all together.

Just make the leap and go. That's what I did 17 years ago. I don't regret it
one bit as I've made some wonderful friends along the way. Yeah we set a few
records too, that was also fun.

JB