RE: "Arduns at Bonneville"

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: "Arduns at Bonneville"
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:10:46 -0500
It still sucks.. You interview people knowing they are helping Doc and Wendy
and LSR in general and then you turn it into a profit center.. You going to
sent a cut to the person you interviewed under the other pretense..
Grow up life is not about the money.. if you want to share the info put it
on the web for free if you have Wendies blessing for that..
If you interview me please remind me who you are so i can take a step back
and not become part of your profit center plan. Then again i don't race
wrought iron racing engines so i doubt if we will ever have to worry about
that.
see ya Dave