Re: NON LSR New Car

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: NON LSR New Car
From: "Joe & Lynne Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:30:21 -0500
Might as well get what you like, because in this age of globalization there
is no "pure" USA.

Just took delivery of a new Chrysler 300C all-wheel drive ( for the wife, of
course) right in time for 6 inches of Pennsylvania snow this weekend.

Good old USA Chrysler name, but AWD, suspension, and electronic stability
are Mercedes-Benz technology. Five-speed auto tran built in USA, but Hemi V8
built in Mexico, final car assembly in Canada.

It's a big hot rod-directly from the dealer, faster than my old 93 Vette--I
like it!

Lance