Re: Missing Email

To: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Subject: Re: Missing Email
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:20:18 -0800
Jim,

My server has a screening program which works fairly well. The only
problem is that some junk doesn't get identified and some that is deemed
top be junk is not. These programs look for certain characteristics and
make their decision. I have found that they are not all that accurate.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC