Re: Rose Parade, Revisited...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Rose Parade, Revisited...
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 07:21:11 -0800
DrMayf,

It appears that you thoroughly enjoyed yourself. Good for You! Many
people go to great effort to attend the Rose Parade. I lived in Southern
California for 16 years and never did go to there. My wife went once. I
went to Dodger Stadium once...lived seven miles from Disneyland and went
there once...went to the Coliseum to see the fireworks in 1954, took, it
seemed like, two hours to get out of the parking lot. I HATE CROWDS, so
I just watched these events on TV. Don't even watch the Rose Parade on
TV anymore. Am I getting old? It just seems to take something enormous
to get me excited now-a-days. Like, maybe a day on the Salt.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC