Seasons greetings from New Zealand

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seasons greetings from New Zealand
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 11:39:22 +1300
To all list members.

All the very best for the New Year of 2005.

Once again this list has been a much appreciated link for us 'down under' to
keep in touch with the LS World and the many great people in it.
We're well organised to bring at least 2 roadsters the long haul back to the
great white dyno for Speedweek this year. They're the 34, XF/BFR of Hogan
Martin & Rea and our own Harris Family 32, C/GR. I can see the orange/red
rising sun as we drop off the causeway the first morning back, always a
special time.

Chris Harris..........NZed.