Re: GT Rules

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: GT Rules
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:56:46 -0800
lemme see here...merlin engine in a mustang, mustang is ford, ford powered
sunbeams, Yeah That'll work! Now all I gotta do is stretch the car to the
full allowable wheel base of 130 inches...no wait...that means I may have to
sitting on the motor which now occupies the original drivers location.
Tranny...nah don't need no steenkin' tranny... I'll start modifying the car
tomorrow....maybe not....

mayf, off planet in Pahrump