Re: Last Week's News --- Minnesota Speed Record( public highway

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Last Week's News --- Minnesota Speed Record( public highway
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:44:21 -0700
Of course, you knew I was kidding, RIGHT? True racers would never take
those kind of chances, with their health or the law. It is amazing to me
how little I care about great speed on the highway. I have a 2002 Trans
Am that I have not seen the speedo above about 90 MPH and that only
while making a quick pass around a 18-wheeler.

Tom, Redding CA - @16 D/FCC

--
WordPro