WoS entry for sale

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, ELLEN FOR <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Subject: WoS entry for sale
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:20:39 -0400
At the Bub's event I learned that the stock pistons on Nancy's EX250
don't like 18# of boost -- but damn, did it pull strong for a little
while!  I realised how bad the motor was hurt as I saw the fire truck
headed towards me as I turned out before the timing lights...  Yeah, I
know -- we knew they wouldn't last, but at least Nancy got one record
on the bike before I grenaded it. . .

So we'll be running only one bike this weekend at World of Speed, not
the two that we had pre-entered.  And therefore we'll have an entry for
sale if anyone is in need of one.  We fly into SLC Thursday after lunch
and won't arrive at the Salt 'til sometime around three PM or maybe a
little later.  I don't know exactly what the USFRA wants in the way of
paperwork for selling the entry, but if you're in need of one let me
(and Ellen) know.  For that matter, Ellen, let me know if there's
something I can send along before we get there so that the sale can be
made with little or no hassle to the lucky racer that gets ours.

Boyoboy, though -- the little engine was pulling so strong before it
let go...  Wait'll next year!  See you on the Salt.
                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)