Re: FYI.re"BUB"

To: BWANA343@aol.com
Subject: Re: FYI.re"BUB"
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:27:17 -0700
I forgot to delete the trailer so here we go again...

Now that is my kind of competition...(Keith I am definitely faster than
you when you figure it this way, cubic inch/MPH!) It sounds like a these
guys are having a ball!

I talked with Ron Christiansen on Wednesday and he said that there was
rain on the previous Thursday and things were a bit wet for the BUB
guys. Temperatures at the Salt have been mild and little wind so it
doesn't dry too quickly. He said there is a warming trend, however.

I sit here on Friday morning with two new Goodyears and no wheels. The
M/T from John have not arrived yet either. The transmission is ready so
I will pick it up and install it today. Just hoping that a couple of
tires (or a couple of wheels) show up today so my anxiety level can
subside a bit.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC