Re: Shock and vibrations-Bumps,Suspension-Etc.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shock and vibrations-Bumps,Suspension-Etc.
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
John:

Interesting story told by one of the better chassis
men curently on the planet (Paul Vanvaulkenburgh).
Another interesting note is since that fabled test,
the average racing joe can gather much better data at
a fraction of the cost. I have no gripe with trial and
error but it can be such a very costly (and dangerous)
proceedure.

John