Class changes at Bonneville

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Class changes at Bonneville
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 06:20:25 -0500
Guys there are some rules you might not be aware of to do class changes on the
salt... thought I'd let you know what I found out.

1. You must have your car re-inspected.

2. The Vehicle number must be Changed.

3. A new entry form is required.

4. there is a $150 entry fee for doing this.

I might be missing something here... because none of the class change
procedure is written in the rule book or in any of your participant
information....

Page 6 does reference a re-inspection for body alterations or engine changes.
So if your going from Gas To Fuel... that is an Engine change... ( and you
don't even have to wash your hands )

lets hope that next year this procedure is clearly stated in the rule book.

Keith