Re: Surface pressure

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Keith Turk"
Subject: Re: Surface pressure
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:34:43 +0000
LMAO, good point Glen. While reading your post I got this sick visual of KT
with a pinstriped suit on, a pencil thin mustache and a bottle of perier(i
have no idea how to spell that) water in his hand, while speaking softly
about the autumn months. I think I'll stick with the old dried up, loud about
racing, diet coke drinking friend we have now.
TD