Re: Anyone else going to the WOS?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone else going to the WOS?
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 10:08:48 -0600
I was gonna be there running in the 130 class until they scheduled me for
an angiogram on Tuesday morning.  Depending on the outcome, I could be
recovering from a stent implant (not too bad, I already have 3 of them) or
multiple bypass (ain't done that yet) or whatever.

We'll just have to see what happens.  I've been fightin with angina for
over a week and was hospitalized last week to "testing and
observation."  Obviously they didn't do an angiogram or I wouldn't be going
back for one.  Duh.

Ray
http://www.chevyasylum.com