Re: Technology

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Technology
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:21:21 -0700
no problem Mike,  the misunderstanding might
be from the internet barrier, BUT I did QUOTE
YOUR words...

your efforts are HIGHLY admired by me and my family
(ps, thank you very much for taking my call awhile back
and offering intercooler insight :):)

as for JD using same pistons for 25 yrs,  I couldnt
keep them for 2.5 passes...perhaps thats why I am
researching spending the few nickles I have the wisest
possible.....and using some relatively cheap electronics
might be something for our effort to aspire to......my son
of 8 and wife of around 18 think so, they have pushed me
to try to make the effort not go to waste, an 8  and 11 yr
old shouldnt know lean and detonation as well as they do

as for Dave D., my money isnt worth a crap, cuz the bastard wont
take any from me, he has saved me ABUNCH past few years but wont take a
dime....
something to the effect of , if he can "help someone go faster than
fairly fast on a sunny day, with enhanced safety" then thats what he
TRULY aspires to

Bonn. hasnt changed over the years in my eye, as long as anyone can
put something together and run for a timing slip.........

Joe :)