Moon Disc's...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moon Disc's...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:16:13 -0500
I'm sorry... I've tried the screw thing... it's a JUNK way of doing
business.... is it possible.... of course... it's the easy way out which like
all other easy ways... ends up costing you ten times the effort in the long
run....

buy 5 disc's... take a divider and mark out the 3 points around it... go in
the amount of the Duzs tabs... again mark three holes.... ... drill and dimple
it. .take one of your disc's and cut out outter 1" edge by the holes...  . and
attach the tabs to the disc.... set it on the wheel.. and tack weld by the
tab's... take the disc off complete the welds and install the new disc after
you have painted them... takes me about 10 minutes now to do a wheel...

I just snicker at folks with screws... been there done that... and wasted many
rims along the way...