Moon Discs

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Moon Discs
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
Image or aero?  How much do they really do?

 I remember when I was a teenager with my first car mowing yards for two weeks
to save up $7.98 to get a set from Honest Charley.  I just hadda have that old
chevy looking like a Bonneville car.  But now, I bought some really first class
Bonneville wheels, and I'm thinking they'd look so good color code painted to
the car.  Do I really want to weld the dzus tabs on them and cover them up with
moons?

Dick J