Back on line

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back on line
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <lsr128@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:29:04 -0700
Well, after spending 2 weeks on the road I'm finally back home.... feels good
even if it's 108 out there. Spent 10 days in Las Vegas for the National
Corvette Convention. Pretty neat, and we "owned" Las Vegas Motor Speedway for
3 days. Great racing. After that we popped over to El Mirage - took one run
and we were so exhusted we hit the road (heck, it's only 400 miles home) Was
good to see old friends again. In looking thru the e-mail, the list seems
quiet. Was KT arrested? Will bail be set? Don't they have computers in the
County lock-up???
Ed