Anybody Know

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Anybody Know
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:52:06 -0700 (PDT)
a lady who owns an antique store in Tonopah, Nevada who was once president of
SCTA?  My wife and I stopped in there on our way back from Alaska and talked
with her for some time.  She had a lot of stories, and old photos of her and
her dad and an orange tank taken in the fifties. Just was wondering if her
story was true, or if she has been out there in that desert too long.  It
seemed so odd to bump into an LSR person out there in the middle of nowhwere.

Dick J in East Texas