Re: (non lsr) Memorial Day Thank You

To: saltfevr@xmission.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (non lsr) Memorial Day Thank You
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 01:50:38 EDT
Debbie and I just got home from Washington, D.C. and the WWII Memorial
dedication, something that has ben long overdue. The Memorial is a fitting
tribute
to a generation that saved the world, and to see many of them in there 60 year
old uniforms recieve thank you handshakes was very special. Bob in connecticut